Thursday, October 02, 2008

A Mouse in the House!

Tonight I was sitting at the computer paying bills, and suddenly heard an odd squeaking noise. The cat came in from the kitchen and I thought maybe she was choking. No, not choking. Just showing off her catch! A little mouse squeaking in her mouth- tail sticking out and everything! She dropped it right next to me, then the cat and I looked at the mouse and the mouse looked at us - and ran under the couch.

So now I'm sitting indian style in my chair hoping it doesn't come out again. I talked to TJ who reassures me that the mouse will not climb in bed with me, so I guess I'll go to bed soon and hope for the best.

But I do wonder where the cat has gotten to...and the mouse...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi cheryl,
not to contradict TJ but my sister and law caught mice on two occasions when they did just that--climbed into bed with her!!! heres hoping oregonian mice are different!!!! :)