I returned to work this past week. It is painful and torturous to have to leave Ethan, but for a while it is necessary. Fortunately I have amazing friends who are watching Ethan for a few hours while I am there. We will trade childcare with each other and hopefully it will work out to continue this as the months progress.
It is a beautiful day here in Oregon and I'm going to sign off and go plant some Valentine's flowers with my hubby and son.
1 comment:
I love all the new pictures, but especially those three boys -- David, Ethan, and Caleb! Good Biblical names and I'll bet your boys will be great friends (if you stay in the area). Hope you're doing well and adjusting to work and being away from your darling(s).
Take care. I think of you lots now that I have seen that sweet baby and your house and area.
We had a snow day today!! It's still snowing.
Post a Comment