Monday, April 11, 2011

A Photo Summary of the Week

Ethan had a blast exploring in the car. He turned on the four-way lights, just about tore off the blinker but didn't figure out the horn. I think he'll enjoy driving.


Eating out. He does not like restaurant mac & cheese any more than his mom. Blech! But the fruit was good! I love this roll out suction cupped eating mat.


Visiting with friends from my hometown; Rosalyn & her daughter Amanda. Ethan was having fun at the end of our meal sliding across the top of the table between them and me. See that smile... :)


This is Ethan taking a ride in my old grocery cart from the days before I got a car. He thought it was very fun and was not pleased when we took him out.


Very excited to be roaming in the off-limits room. We've been busy cleaning and were taking some larger items out of here with the gate down.




Those are some photos of our last week. Ethan surprises me every day with what he's learning. This morning he used a fork, properly, to eat much of his breakfast. The other day I told him to close the cupboard doors and he did! We love our little fellow and find so much joy in watching him discover his world.

No comments: