![]() |
| Ethan still loves the vacuum cleaner. |
![]() |
| Sound asleep. |
![]() |
| Tee hee! This is two blocks from where we are living. Yeaa gizzards! :D |
![]() |
| Whenever he gets the chance he sneaks into the dogs cage. |
![]() |
| Hello! |
![]() |
| It's getting colder here and I can't find Ethan's jacket.... |
![]() |
| ...so he's stuck going out in my pink jacket, and his pink pacifier. Later I don't think he'll be thrilled for these photos. :D |
![]() |
| My mom's outdoor cat trying to break in. She jumps up several feet to hang on the back door screen. |
![]() |
| Ethan helping me put cracked pepper in the deviled egg bowl. |
![]() |
| Love that smile. |
![]() |
| This is a curious look. And for those waiting for pregnancy photos...sorry! I keep forgetting to take one. Pregnancy brain? |











1 comment:
I have a similar dog cage picture of Kaylee when she was about the same age. I don't know why it's so fun to be in them. Kids are really funny, aren't they?!
Post a Comment