Here's the summary of our yard today (who knows what edibles we'll add in the future!):
Mature Edible Plants (those that were here already):
5 apple trees
3 cherry trees
1 crabapple tree
rhubarb
horseradish
Baby Edible Plants (those we just planted)
2 dwarf peach trees
2 elderberry bushes (two varieties)
1 huckleberry bush
1 raspberry stick
4 strawberries (two varieties)
2 asparagus (two varieties)
2 grapes (two varieties)
In addition to the edibles the yard has two mature peony bushes, one lilac bush, some tulips, some lily of the valley and several unknown plants that don't look like weeks. To that I've added honeysuckle, clematis, and another lilac bush. I think I'd still like to add a climbing rose this year if I can.
Following are some pictures from the last month...
| Easter |
| Trying to make kale chips. I've failed 3 times but still have hope! |
| Helping mommy |
| Elsie in her dedication dress. I wore this dress when I was dedicated too! :) |
| "pee pee! cat toilet!" Ethan is now litter box trained. :) |
| My dad praying for Elsie at baby dedication. |
| Aunt Irma and Elsie |
| Latest family picture |
| This boy LOVES popcicles! |
| First time standing in water with a smile!! He sat down in the water the next day! Yippiee!! |
| Our painted bathroom. |
No comments:
Post a Comment