Saturday, August 30, 2008

Almost the end of August!

Wow, I can't believe it's almost September! Where has the summer gone? We've had a good summer. Our garden has given us produce, we've been to several festivals, had lots of friends over and generally had a nice summer.

This last week I got called to jury duty. I didn't try to get out of it since I only thought it would be for a day, but ended up getting called for a week! TJ had no ride home from work and I couldn't be at work the week before school starts. Bad timing, but it all turned out just fine in the end and the trial was declared a mistrial b/c one of my fellow jurors got really sick.

I'm still working on my quilt- almost done piecing the top and if I ever get the piece for my machine will start quilting!

TJ has a month left till his school starts again. He'll be taking fuel systems this fall.

That's all for now!

No comments: