Saturday, June 13, 2009

First Half of June

Can it really be June already? Time just slips away... The weather is getting a bit warmer now. Our garden is starting to grow (and we still need to finish planting!) and I think our lettuce is ready now. Maybe some strawberries too!

We hosted our last Bible study gathering here. It was nice to all get together. The kids had fun talking to the cat from inside the window and the guys had a good frisbee game.
Playing frisbee

Chatting with the cat.

Exploring

We had a picnic.

There was a thunderstorm here! Ok, compared to Ohio standards it wouldn't be much to speak of, but it was a big deal here. They pre-empted shows for news coverage and everything! At our house we heard some thunder and saw a little lighting. There was a lot of wind too. :)
The threatening skies over wheat field in front of our house.

Kris & Andrea are moving to Texas so we co-hosted a going away party for them. It was nice that everyone could come out and spend some time together before they left.
little Rubye
big Rubye (Kris' mom) with Grady

I am now 13 weeks! I think this means I'm in the second trimester now, and entering the fourth month of pregnancy. I've been feeling ok though felt quite sick yesterday and left work a bit early. Hoping that I'll start feeling great and the cyst will go away soon.
At 12 weeks...the bump is growing!

I am hoping to come to Ohio July 5th - 8th before heading to Georgia with Amy B, Amy P to visit Dinah. Will probably have a gathering on the 5th to try and see everyone.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

As always, I love the update and the pictures. The picture of the field is incredible! What a beautiful place. :)