Sunday, September 13, 2009

26 weeks and the end of Trimester 2

This week marks the end of my second trimester. There are now about three months left and counting. TJ is quite excited and raring to go; I'm a bit shell shocked that there are only three months left! Baby is still active- now that Baby S is growing I can actually see my belly move...it reminds me of those alien movies where something is moving inside someone and then some horrible creature pops out! Hollywood infiltrates everything. :P I have my glucose test next week and my 7 month check up, both of which I expect to go fine. I'm getting more sore now but try to rest. TJ pampers me a lot too which helps- being home he also does the lions share of the chores, and that helps too! :)


School started up this week to mixed feelings on my part. We're ahead from where we were last year but still behind as to where I'd like to be with everything. One of my bosses compared my job to "herding cats." Sheep, cows and most other animals actually go mostly where you want without much hassle...cats on the other hand do what they want and hiss at you when you try to get them to do something different. Cats in this case would be parents!

TJ is still diligently searching for work and was encouraged this week by the news that our good friend Kris got a job! I'm not sure now how long he'd been out of work- maybe 8 to 12 months? Although we're bummed that Kris & family don't live here anymore we are jumping with joy with them for Kris to have a job!

No comments: