This was a busy week for me and I'm sitting here on Sunday morning crashing! It was a good fun week though...here's the roundup!
Wednesday: After work I went over to Bryan & Lisa's to watch Issac so they could go out for their anniversary. Issac and I had a nice time together and I got to feed, bathe, change and put him to bed. I'm realizing more and more how thankful I am to have had friends that I've lived with or near these past 10 years who have taught me a lot about how to take care of babies! Issac is around 6 months old now and making the cutest noises!
Thursday: Came home and made supper then we headed to our new Bible study. This study is with several friends from our first study. We'll be following the pulpit (which means on days like today when I'm still in my jammies at noon we'll need to listen to the service online!) and we're looking forward to spending our Thursday evenings in the Word with friends. We also have discovered Hulu and so we'll be watching Bones later without needing to purchase a DVR! :D
Friday: It was TJ's old roomate Ben's birthday...Ben's wife Katie is due 6 days after me! We spent the evening at their house with friends eating Katie's yummy strawberry rhubarb crisp and visiting. As it often goes the boys hung out in one room and the girls in another. :) Before we left I wanted to take pictures of three of us who are pregnant and two of our silly husbands decided to jump in and show of their bellies too...
Friends- the three of us in the middle are all expecting; Janet in purple is due in three weeks, Katie in white is due December 24th and I'm due December 18th.
Saturday: We went to the evening service of Craig & Donna's church to watch their baby Natalie get dedicated. It was very sweet and we enjoyed the service too! Afterwards we went out with his parents and Craig & Donna and Bryan & Lisa to Outback Steakhouse to celebrate.
An unexpected visitor in our photo!
Next week seems to be a bit less busy. I'm working on reorganizing the house room by room. We're getting rid of a lot of stuff, hoping to sell a lot on Craigslist or have a garage sale (though it's getting a bit late for those). I'm reorganizing the kitchen right now and am getting close to finishing that; I think the laundry/craft room will be next. We're toddler proofing the house now so we don't have to do it later, and making sure there is room for baby stuff in each room so that as we get it we don't have to find a place for it! I'm enjoying the organization/nesting!
1 comment:
I LOVE the bellies pictures. That's soooo fun! TJ and Joe make me laugh as they're showing off their bellies too! So funny. :)
Post a Comment