December has arrived but no, the baby has not. :) I am due officially on the 18th and am now on weekly visits to the midwife. The baby could come at any time from now till the end of the month, so we're just trying to be patient. My last day at work was on Monday. I am working on odds and ends around the house & I think will have enough projects that if the baby waits till after Christmas I'll still have things to do! Baby is running out of room & I can feel the little knee & foot pushing quite a bit.
It's been cold here- under 20 I think! Fortunately we've not had snow yet...snow is super here when you can just stay home. So we vote for snow the day we arrive home with baby!
TJ is working as much as ever, averaging about 76 hours a week. He got last Sunday off though and we enjoyed going to church & visiting with friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment