Monday, December 14, 2009

Odds & Ends Photos

No, no baby yet, but here are some photos from the last few days...

Cat is curled up on a new hand quilted baby blanket from one of my co-workers...it has flannel & between that and the sunshine she was a content kitty.

39 weeks- somewhat dorky photo but that belly does stick out! :)

Baby's room...l - r, guest bed & chest of drawers (w/quilts my grandma H quilted), crib, changing table, and fun floor mats (thank to Katie L)!

Our new three shelf bookshelf that I put together today (at 39 1/2 weeks)- TJ was home but I wanted to put it together myself. :) Thank you to everyone for these books (Katie L- thank you again!).

This is our "second" nursery...it's really our craft/laundry room, but now has the port-a-crib and a portable changing station. Hopefully when baby is crying in night I can come over here and not keep my hubby or mom awake as they sleep on the other side of the house where our bedroom and the guestroom are.

More Christmas decor photos!


The house is one of our favorite additions this year.

And here's what I normally look like...we were heading out of the house but really until the moment we leave my robe stays on. So here's 39 weeks with my robe. :D

No comments: