Here we are in April and heading quickly into May. Life moves along here in our household. I am back to work three days a week and am so thankful for those who are watching Ethan while I am at work! In March I took a trip back home with Ethan to attend my grandfather's funeral. Last month we also went to the Aurora spinning wheel showcase. I got to try my foot at a spinning wheel and TJ & Ethan got to watch a bunny escape!
April marks the end of the second year at our rental house. We have plans yet again this year for a garden, but have scaled back our plans. For 3/4 the garden we plan to plant rye as a cover crop, then use the other 1/4 for plants. We also hope to do some plants in containers, and to start some seeds here soon. Ethan also turned four months old this month! He's now almost 18 weeks post birth.
Following are some photo highlights of the last few months...also a reminder that I update our photo album and Ethan's album more than I post here, so be sure to check there for photo updates! :)

Donna taught us how to get the photos from our phone out and into the computer! Also how to download sermons for TJ to listen to at work...he loves it!

TJ texted me this photo while I was at work...that's our little fellow!

I texted TJ this one- Ethn likes to put his hands behind his head these days.

We don't have Captain D's here so whenever I'm home I like to eat there- thank you Phyllis!

The Amy's & their girls holding the new babies.

My parents & Ethan.

TJ's parents & Ethan

His first airplane ride...he did great! Slept & ate the whole time.

Helping me with laundry... :)

Yes, he does cry.

On Easter we drove out to the coast & stopped at this restaurant on the way home.

His first Easter egg hunt.

Doug & Rosalyn came out to visit Amanda & we all went out to eat Lebanese food (then home to sew) together.

Becoming mobile...I laid him down in the center of this & turned around several minutes later to find he had moved!

He's not quite rolling from his back to tummy yet but we do find him on his side with his head kicked back like this when he's going to sleep. I tried moving him onto his back the other night and he immediately rolled over again!

We are beginning the cloth diaper journey! This is his first diaper...

Both my fellows in their overalls...so cute!

Ethan in his bumbo and Sarah hanging out nearby...hopefully they will be friends later and he won't torture her too much! :)
2 comments:
Oh my goodness.I cannot believe how much he has grown...he's so cute.
Now that we are mostly settled, let me know what Wednesdays you need me.
Fun pictures Cheryl! Thanks for posting them! He is such a cutie! I Loved the cloth diap pic, hows that going? Debbie is now rolling and scooting and even though she isnt crawling yet, she may as well be, becasue she gets EVERYWHERE! Its so fun to see them gain new skill, huh!?
Post a Comment