Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Blog Bouncing

I'm sure there is a term for when you look at one person's blog and then use their links to see another new blog, and then keep doing that for hours at a time. I came home a bit early from work not feeling well and wanted something mindless to do. I must have read through 20 blogs already, and need to stop so I can go face my kitchen! Which I need to do because I want to make soup and swiss steak tonight. But blog bouncing does not give me any motivation to do this! Though it does give me some recipe ideas!

I'm fighting a never ending start to a cold. My throat is raw, my body is aching, I feel feverish half the time and I have these annoying little coughs...but it just stays like this forever and ever and ever. I thought my three day weekend of sloth would help the cold go away and it seemed to, but Tuesday morning it joined me again when I returned to work. Bah!

TJ is making supper tonight...fish sticks and homemade fries. He said he cut up 6 potatoes for the fries...we got a new deep fryer for Christmas!

Everything is quiet here. Next month we'll be helping friends move (Craig & Donna) and host a baby shower (for Lisa). And spring break will be at the end of the month. I think March will be fun!


This was a HUGE rainbow from last month. The pine trees in the picture are 100 year old huge trees...to give you a bit of perspective on how big it was. :)

No comments: