Yet another odd weather day here in Oregon. And more proof that I really am changing elevations when I go to work!
I left the house today and slush was falling from the sky. By the time I got up to 500 ft where I work it was pure snow.
TJ called at lunchtime. It was raining where he was and still snowing where I was.
I left work after sending a message to all our preschool families letting them know the roads were starting to get yucky on the hill. I pulled out of a very snow covered parking lot and drove down a very slushy road, snow falling in thick flakes the whole time. Got on the highway and drove about 2 miles and there was absolutely no snow and it was raining. Then I was the odd car out because my car was covered with snow and no other cars were!
Oregon is odd!
Tonight for supper I was going to make a tuna dish but the sun dried tomatoes in my fridge were all moldy. :( So TJ is making fish sticks and fries for himself, I'll eat fish sticks and a salad, and we'll be quite content! But now we're out of fish sticks...which is very sad!!
1 comment:
Fish sticks are so, so good...too bad there are none left...I could have come over and eaten the rest.
Post a Comment