Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Wedding, Baby Shower & Baby Photos

Saturday we attended the wedding of a friend from our old Bible study. It was a beautiful service and we helped a bit with the reception- I lit some candles and TJ (and some other sturdy fellows) scooped very frozen ice cream. We went out for happy hour with several friends from our old study afterwards.
TJ & Sunin serving ice cream.

Us!

Sunday was Donna's baby shower! Little Natalie is expected to join the world in about a month. We had a very nice time!
Donna with her yummy ice cream cake.

Monday I had an ultrasound just to see the baby and I was utterly amazed- there is a fully formed human being in there...no more baby blob! Donna has named the baby "Happy Jumping Little Baby" because the baby was moving all around...arms, legs and everything. Donna took a bit of contraband video which I'm trying to download here but may not be able to b/c our connection isn't quite fast enough.

Baby arm and fist, with little pointer finger slightly sticking up...original photo is a bit clearer.

Upside down curled up baby...head and body and some ribs (?) in photo.

I'm leaving Saturday to go to Ohio & Georgia. If you want to stop and visit with me while I'm in Ohio stop by my parents from 2:30 - 7:30...they live right next door to Barry & Nicki.

No comments: