Saturday, December 19, 2009

It's a Boy!

Ethan Willard, born at 12:55 am Wednesday, December 16th. 7 lbs, 4 oz; 19 1/2 in long. Ethan is very healthy and good natured. We are home now but I won't be on the computer much during these first weeks. As I'm able, I'll update photos to this link:

http://picasaweb.google.com/tjandcheryl/EthanWillard?authkey=Gv1sRgCMCO7Yap87fjEg#

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. We're hanging in there as best we can for being new parents!

2 comments:

Irma said...

Thanks for the pictures!!! He's adorable. Great pictures -- really a very handsome little boy. Hope you are adjusting well. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!

deaconlarsen said...

Oh Cheryl! He is truly a beautiful boy! You and TJ have done a great job and it looks like things are goiing pretty well. I pray you both are getting some sleep and I hope to get to hear your birth story soon. I hope that in the near future I can meet Ethan. I will continue to pray for all 3 of you.