I believe those who are able to make soup are geniuses- because making soup scares me. But I can make one soup and it is my favorite! Here's my recipe (which may have originally come from one of Adele's magazines?):
1 head bok choy
1 pkg firm tofu
handful mushrooms
fresh ground pepper
2 pkgs ramen noodles (yup, the cheap ones)
Chop up the bok choy and put it in a saucepan with a little water. Add cubed tofu, mushrooms and pepper and bring to a boil. Boil until everything is semi-smushy. Add the ramen noodles (but not the seasoning packet). Once the ramen noodles are cooked (2 minutes?) the soup is ready!
TJ likes this soup too but picks out the tofu and adds the seasoning packet. It is pretty bland but is super easy to digest, and quick to fix when not feeling well. And I think it's tasty!
No comments:
Post a Comment