This week Donna & Lisa came over Wednesday. We had spaghetti & garlic bread then Lisa & Donna fixed rice krispie treats while I tried my hand at blueberry muffins. It was fun, though TJ was not thrilled at the disastrous mess in the kitchen he cleaned up Thursday!
I was supposed to go out Thursday night to hang out with the ladies in our Bible study but instead left work early to come home and spend the evening on the couch due to a flair up of my "perfectly healthy" body's digestive troubles. Fortunately the rough day was just that this time - a day - and I made it through the whole day of work Friday, which was good because Friday night we had friends over!
Kris & Andrea & little Rubye and Ben & Katie came over. We had a little potluck and a nice relaxing evening together. Rubye wore a ladybug costume that was quite adorable! We all thanked baby K for waiting to be born another day so we could all hang out! Our Halloween tradition is to watch The Legend of Sleepy Hollow (the gory one with Johnny Depp). Ben & Katie stayed to watch it with us but said at the end that once was enough for them! :D
Today is Satuday and TJ & I are taking a day off...resting, relaxing and enjoying the view from our front window of a wheat field sprouting green. TJ is watching the Gaither's on RVD TV and I'm poking around online. No leads as of today on his job search, and that certainly not from any lack of trying on his part. The Lord knows all we need and just when we need it and we continue to lean upon this truth!
No comments:
Post a Comment