Just when we thought there couldn't possibly be more blessings coming our way, more came!
1. TJ took his tools into work today to get his area ready for his first day tomorrow, and found out he's starting at $1/hr more than he thought, with an even better chance of a $2 raise on Friday!
2. He also found out that his job will let him take a half hour for lunch and leave a half hour early- so now he can finish school this quarter! He'll leave work at 4:30. School starts at 5:00, so he'll probably still be late, but not horribly late.
3. We will be able to purchase the truck we saw this weekend! Our first bank we thought our loan was approved at denied us because of the age/mileage of the truck, but the dealership found another credit union who approved us with our original terms. We'll pick up the truck on Friday after we get off work!
The only hard thing that we've dealt with lately is my headache. You know the "song that never ends...it just goes on and on my friend." Well, I have the headache that never ends. I think it's been about 6 days now, sometimes better and sometimes much worse, but always there. I've been taking lots of ibuprofen and aspirin, but I think tomorrow I will go drug free and hope that helps? It's not a migraine either, which is odd because my headaches usually are. Ah well, if that's the only negative in our lives I'll take it! :D
1 comment:
Wow!! Lots going on in your lives!! So glad about the job. I was thinking a small garden store that fixes mowers and things, but this place is BIG!! I'm sure there will be lots of repairs. Also, how cool to get all that furniture, supplies and food!! That's wonderful. Oh, yes, and the potential for the truck also. Sounds good. Trust it's in good mechanical condition.
Sorry about your headache, Cheryl. If if doesn't clear up, you should see a doctor. Hopefully, it will clear up soon.
We've had snow already!! Too early!!!
Post a Comment